Winter: We don’t include lift passes in our basic package as not all guests need or want the same passes, the same length of pass, or any pass at all.
Lift pass collection – We can however add lift passes to your package – avoid the lines, have us collect your ski pass on your behalf in time for your arrival at no additional cost and have them waiting for you at the lodge.
Most guests order the excellent value Espace Killy (see map below) pass which covers Tignes & Val D’Isere, has over 320km of pistes of every standard and pitch, world class freeriding and two high quality snow-parks.
Espace Killy (includes all Tignes and Val D’Isere) 2014/2015 prices:
6 days – €260 (aprox £210) | 7 days – €297.50 (aprox. £240) | 8 days – 300€ (aprox.
NB- for Child (5-13 years) or Senior (65 +) reduce by roughly 60€ each option | for Tignes only pass reduce by roughly 40€ each option
NB – click on the map for full size view
• For beginners there are 5 free lifts at the nursery slopes in Le Lac and Val Claret – so no need for a lift pass – at least for the first few days…
• Tignes only passes are available for those on a budget (40€ cheaper for 6 days than the Espace Killy) or beginner / intermediates looking for a first step beyond the nursery slopes.
• Daily, 1/2 day, part week or weekly passes are available for Tignes only or Espace Killy and can then be bought in resort as and when beginners progress beyond the excellent nursery slopes.
• Inter-Season (October 12th to November 30th) glacier pass is just 157€ for 6 days
• Pre-Season (November 30th ro December 20th) Espace Killy pass is just 227€ for 6 days
For summer glacier lift pass info and prices, as well as details of the great FREE lifts for walkers and mountain bikers see the Summer page or click here.
Download the piste map (1.7 MB pdf)