Travel & Transfers:
Our guests generally fly, take the snow-train or drive – while we can’t book initial travel for you directly we can help you find the best and cheapest option – and we can then organise your transfers for you.
• Geneva – the most popular airport with more flight and transfer options available. Scheduled (coach) transfers from £73 return and private (minibus) transfers from £83 return.
• 6 x three course evening meals with wine
• All taxes
• Services of lodge staff – including on slope hosting
• Free use of all lodge facilities:>
– Board/Ski maintenance room and equipment
– DVDs/Videos, PS2 with dozens of games>
– Use of lodge PC and free broadband WIFI access>
– Stereo with CDs and iPod/mp3 connection
– Games, magazine, book library
For the 2009/2010 season we’re proud to again be teaming up with Noble Custom distribution to kit Dragon Lodge out with Option & Endeavour snowboards.
Board & Boots: £80 p/w or £15 p/d
Board: only £50p/w or £10 p/d
Boots: only £40 p/w
£85 for ‘Economy’ ski pack
£95 for ‘Pleasure’ ski pack
£110 ‘Pro’ ski pack.
All ski packages from our local ski shop partner and include ski, boots and poles for 6 days.
Lessons / Guiding
For snowboard lessons, from beginner to advanced, English speaking instructors we recommend our partner snowboard school Alliance Snowboarding. Or for off piste guiding, heli-boarding, ski & snowboard instruction Snocool.